Florida NEW - Committee Networking Luncheon & Planning Meeting
Date: January 12, 2012
Time: 10:30am am – 2:00 pm
Location: Melitta USA Office
- Welcome new members to Florida NEW Chapter
- Provide members opportunity for committee involvement
- Develop 2012 strategic plan based upon NEW's mission
10:30am Networking, ice breaker and introductions (Karen /Teresa)
- Introductions will include the question - What do you want to get out of NEW?
11:30pm Welcome (Trish Brynjolfsson and Lauren Metcalf))
- Who is NEW and Florida Chapter?
- 2011 highlights (Committee Chairs: one accomplishment most proud of)
- 2012 goals - NEW mission, Best of the Best, succession planning
- National update (Stephanie McFee)
12:00pm Lunch and table networking exercise
- Each table brainstorm around retailer and broader market engagement ideas. Goal to come up with three ideas per table.
12:30pm Committee breakouts - brainstorm ideas and create an action plan on 3 big ideas
5 Focus Areas
- Events: Program, Planning, Registration, Activities, Promotion, and Program/Signage (Lucia Crater, Tina Oliver, Crystal Noble, Lauren Hargan, Meghan Mangan, Christina Keppel, Maria Daudelin, Karen Morell, Teresa Hernandez)
- Public Relations/Social Media (Heidi Bangos, Maria Lucas, Katie Grzegorczyk,)
- College Outreach & Mentoring/Peer Mentoring (Michele Butler, Linda Mabrey, Cheryl vanValkenburgh, Jeri Rivard,)
- Mixers/Market Ambassadors (Nicki Floyd,Alyson Wlech, Sean Brannan, Jackie Love, Cindy Cutlip, Heather Fregeau, Rita Munoz, Vikki Thomson))
- Fundraising/Membership/Member On-Boarding/Succession Planning (Robert Rempert, Jennifer Parker, Joni Elmore, Julie Lutz, Dana Felice)
1:15pm Each committee reports out action plan to the entire group
1:50pm Wrap up and Q&A's
2:00pm Meeting concludes
Directions: Across Howard Frankland Bridge - West on Ulmerton Rd.4.2 miles, turn right on 58th Street North. Office is located on the right side. Parking is open in front.