Please join us for an opportunity to learn more about the Network and our membership benefits. Hear from current members how they utilize everything the Network has to offer and learn how to get more involved with your local regional group.
•Welcome new members to Florida NEW Region
•Provide members opportunity for committee involvement
•Develop 2014 Strategic Plan based upon NEW’s mission
•Set calendar (Spring & Fall events, mixers, mid-year live planning meeting - June 26 at Catalina)
11:30 am - Buffet Lunch, Welcome and Introductions
- Who is NEW?
- Introductions: Name, Company, Title, New to NEW? (What do you want to get out of NEW?), Planning Committee Co-Chair? (Brief description of committee and one 2013 committee accomplishment most proud of.)
12:00 pm - Committee Breakouts - Brainstorm Ideas and Create an Action Plan on 3 Big Ideas
1. Event Programming, Event Program/Signage/Invitations, Event Planning, Event Registration, & Event Activities (Heidi & Lauren)
-Spring event date, venue and speaker should already be selected by this meeting.
2. College Outreach & Mentoring, Regional Member Mentoring, & Succession Planning (Trish)
3. Mixers/Market Ambassadors (Karen & Stephanie)
4. Public Relations & Media, Internet, Membership, & Member On-Boarding (Jennifer & Michele)
5. Budget & Fundraising/Sponsorship (Julie & Tina)
1:00 pm - Committee Action Plan Recap, Wrap Up and Q&A’s
-Committee Co-Chair reports out Action Plan to group and provides notes to Jennifer and Michele
1:30 pm - Meeting Concludes
Who Should Attend
Members, non-members, emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region and get involved in the Florida Planning Committee.
Cancellation and Refund/Transfer Policy
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and or replacement request in writing by Wednesday, January 15.
Replacement requests made after, Wednesday, January 15, will have to be made on site at the Registration Help Desk.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Any replacement requests after Monday, January 13 will need to be made on site at the registration desk.
At any gathering, whether an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women antitrust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.