Life Stage Transition Mixer
1) Early Career/Millennial
2) Married/Partnered/Dual Career
3) New Parents (Pregnancy, maternity leave, adoption, first 2 years)
4) Working Moms/Dads (Pre-School thru High School, time with spouse, etc.)
5) Mid-Career (Late 30's to Mid 50's...10-30 years of career experience.
6) "Sandwich" Generation (Taking care of elderly parents and children)
7) Later-Career (Mid 50's-Retirement...20-30+ years of career experience)
8) Spouse Not in Workforce (Stay at home, schooling, looking for work, etc.)
9) Looking for Career Opportunities
Registration 5:00 - 5:30pm
Introduction 5:30 - 5:45pm
Break-out Group Discussion 5:45 - 7:15pm
Debrief/Next Steps 7:15 - 7:30pm
Last Call 7:30pm
$0 per person for members
$15 per person for non-members
NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED at NEWOnline.org
NOTE: Walk-ins accepted at this event.
NOTE: Available parking in the Presidential Towers lot at Jefferson and Monroe. Street parking is also available. Taxi/Uber is preferred.
Registration assistance - click here
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and transfer request in writing. Deadline to receive a refund is Thursday, June 11.
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and transfer request in writing by Monday, June 22. Transfer requests made after this time will have to be made on site at check-in. Please notify the event contact listed.
At any gathering, whether an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
Mixers are informal consumer products and retail industry-related networking events sponsored by regional committees to promote networking and strengthen relationships within the committee members' professional circles. Mixers are open to NEW members and their friends who would like to connect with other professionals in the region. No solicitations please.