Chicago Informal Mixer
The venue is conveniently located for those located in the North suburbs and/or Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Registration fee includes appetizers & one glass of wine or beer.
Cash bar also open.
Parking is available at no cost.
5 Tips for Getting the Most of your Networking Experience:
1. Prepare to get uncomfortable. Be the first one to introduce yourself and ask questions.
2. Ask follow up questions and be prepared to LISTEN. This is not all about you – it’s about them. You might be surprised by what you learn!
3. Keep an open mind about how people can fit into your network. Cliques are for high school – invite new people into your circle.
4. Be a connector. Introduce a newcomer to a veteran or introduce people who you know would hit it off.
5. Don’t forget to follow up. Don’t be that person that runs out of business cards, and make sure to connect with them on LinkedIn by the next day.
Thursday, August 13, 2015 | 5:30 PM - 8:30 Networking (CT)
$25 per person
NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED at NEWOnline.org
NOTE: Preregistration is required -- no walk-ins.
Registration assistance - click here
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and transfer request in writing. Deadline to receive a refund is Thursday, July 30.
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and transfer request in writing by Monday, August 10. Transfer requests made after this time will have to be made on site at check-in. Please notify the event contact listed.
At any gathering, whether an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
Mixers are informal consumer products and retail industry-related networking events sponsored by regional committees to promote networking and strengthen relationships within the committee members' professional circles. Mixers are open to NEW members and their friends who would like to connect with other professionals in the region. No solicitations please.