Strategize To Win
Join us April 21st as we welcome Wall Street powerhouse Carla Harris with compelling insights on The New Way to Start Out, Step Up, or Start Over in Your Career.
Whether you are starting out, striving toward a promotion, or looking for a new opportunity, the working world isn’t what it used to be. As a successful 28-year Wall Street executive, Carla Harris knows this, and shares battle-tested tools to get started; get “unstuck”; redirect momentum; and positions you to manage and sustain your career no matter the environment.
With trademark galvanizing advice, Carla identifies and clarifies issues that are often murky, offering lessons on:
* Identifying and making the most of your work profile (are you a Good Soldier? a Leader? an Arguer?)
* Preparing for a career change without going back to school or without taking a step down: honing essential skills industry leaders possess
* Tuning into unspoken cues
* Thriving in your career through change.
(Morgan Stanley - Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management)
* MBA from Harvard Business School, and AB in Economics from Harvard University, Magna Cum Laude
* Honorary Doctorates of Laws, Humanities and Business from several major universities
* Extensive industry experiences in the technology, media, retail, telecommunications, transportation, industrial and healthcare sectors
* Appointed Chair of the President’s National Women’s Business Council
* Fortune Magazine’s list of The 50 Most Powerful Black Executives in Corporate America
* U. S. Bankers Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Finance
* Black Enterprise Magazine’s Top 75 African Americans on Wall Street
* Essence Magazine’s list of The 50 Women Who are Shaping the World
Jill McIntosh (The Kroger Co - VP, Natural Foods) and Amy Eskoff Garrett (Procter & Gamble - VP, eCommerce and New Capabilities)
Carla Harris (Morgan Stanley - Vice Chairman, Global Wealth Management)
1:30 - 2:00 PM Registration / Networking
2:00 - 4:00 PM Event Presentation / Networking
4:00 - 6:00 PM Reception / Networking
$65 per person
Click here to learn more about Horseshoe Casino.
Note: Walk-ins are not accepted at this event.
Registration assistance - click here
Who should attend
Members and non-members; emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals in the region
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and transfer request in writing. Deadline to receive a refund is Thursday, April 7.
Click here to submit your formal cancellation and transfer request in writing by Friday, April 15. Transfer requests made after this time will have to be made on site at check-in. Please notify the event contact listed.
At any gathering, whether an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.