Last-minute attendees are welcome. Please click the "register" icon above and bring your receipt to the event to receive your name badge.
Using Your Competitive Edge…GO FOR THE GOLD
Join the Network of Executive Women Northwest Arkansas Region for a luncheon and networking program featuring Olympic Gold Medalist Mary Lou Retton.
You will gain insights from one of America’s Top Female Gymnasts on her personal
journey of overcoming obstacles and leveraging her competitive edge to
GO FOR THE GOLD!
About Mary Lou
• 1st American Female to Win an Olympic Gold Medal in Gymnastics
• 1st American Female to Win the Olympic All-Around Title
• Olympic Silver Medals (Team & Vault); Bronze Medals (Uneven Bars & Floor Exercise)
• Winner of 3 American Cups, 2 US Gymnastics Federation American Classics & US Nationals
• Only American to Win Japan’s Prestigious Chunichi Cup
• 1st Gymnast & Youngest Inductee into the USOC Olympic Hall of Fame
• Member of the International Gymnastics Hall of Fame & National Italian Sports Hall of Fame
• 1st Female on the Wheaties Box
• One of America’s Top 10 "Most Admired” Public Figures
• Sports Illustrated Sportswoman of the Year & Associated Press Amateur Athlete of the Year
• Television Sports Commentator, Columnist, Actress, Corporate Spokesperson, Motivational
Speaker & Fitness Ambassador
• National Chairperson & Board of Governors of the Children’s Miracle Network
• Author of Mary Lou Retton’s Gateways to Happiness: 7 Ways to a More Peaceful, More Accomplished, More Satisfying Life
Register today and don't miss out on this great opportunity to network with some of the best minds in the CPG/Retail industry as well as see Mary Lou Retton in person!
$45 early bird (until 1/24)
$55 regular rate (after 1/24)
Agenda11:00 am - 11:30 am Registration & Networking
11:30 am - 11:45 am Opening and Chapter News
11:45 am - 11:50 am Mary Lou Retton Introduction
11:50 am - 12:50 pm Mary Lou Retton Keynote Address
12:50 pm - 1:00 pm Closing
Pre-registration is required for security reasons and seating is limited so register today.
Help us be sustainable – bring business card to use as name badge at event.
Registration assistance - click here
Who should attend
non-members, emerging leaders, executives, men and women professionals
who would like to connect with other professionals in the region.
Cancellation and Refund/Transfer Policy
Full refunds available 10 business days prior to the event date. Click here to submit your formal cancellation and refund request in writing by Thursday, February 6.
Replacement requests made after, Friday, February 14, will have to be made on site at the Registration Help Desk.
Participants at all NEW events must abide by the Network of Executive Women antitrust policy.
of this event may be photographed and videotaped for use by the Network
of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the
event may be videotaped and/or photographed while in attendance and
attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape
or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.