A career advancement program
for high-potential women
Turbocharge your team with the NEW Career Accelerator workshop, a powerful program built to accelerate the careers of women in your organization. Each workshop is custom-built for your company and includes:
- An executive panel discussion offering insights on opportunities and barriers to women's leadership
- Individual and group 360-degree assessments on skills critical for success
- A Development Planning Guide to help women in your organization succeed
The workshops are designed specifically for leaders in the retail, consumer goods and services industry using cutting-edge research developed in partnership with the world-renowned Center for Creative Leadership. Using the NEW Career Accelerator Model™, team members are rated by superiors, peers and direct reports on critical career competencies and derailers.
NEW Career Accelerator workshops supplement current leadership development programs and offer a broader view of women’s career advancement in the retail and consumer goods industry.
Who should attend
- NEW members
- Sales teams
- Functional groups
- Employee resource groups
- Women and men identified as emerging leaders
What you’ll need
- A minimum of six workshop participants
- Sponsorship from a senior executive
- A classroom setting at your company with Internet access
- 10-week advance notice (to allow us time to custom design a program for your company)
What you’ll take away
- A research-based assessment of how individuals and your organization compare to norms in the retail/cpg industry
- Individual feedback on personal 360-degree assessment
- Increased individual awareness of organizational and leadership benchmarks
- Individual and company metrics on areas of excellence and opportunity
- Strategies to integrate best practices into the workday
- Improved understanding and communication among team members
- Increased focus on adapting individuals, the team and the environment to boost results
- Inspiration and commitment to realize personal and shared goals
Fee: $24,950 for custom workshop and 360 assessments for up to 24 participants. Larger group rates available; $395 each additional participant.
Contact NEW Director of Corporate Partnerships Reagan Lund at email@example.com for program details.
*Individual assessment results are confidential and provided only to individual participants. Aggregated group report available to organization leaders.