A transformative leadership development experience for women executives in our industry
The NEW Executive Institute is a premier leadership development course for emerging executive women in the retail, consumer goods and services industry.
Participants will learn to change or jettison outdated thinking, confidently exhibit leadership skills and guide their organizations to the next level of profitability and sustainability.
The NEW Executive Institute creates a safe environment for leadership exploration and deep learning at two off-site immersion sessions, a series of webinars and conference calls, one-on-one sessions with an executive coach, ongoing education and networking, and access to the NEW Executive Institute Alumni Support Network.
NEW Executive Institute program objectives for emerging executives include
- Expanding capacity to lead cross-functional teams and initiatives, across national and global boundaries
- Developing new strategies and techniques to drive results through innovative leadership
- Leveraging networks to improve business intelligence and decision-making ability
- Increasing awareness of organizational and leadership benchmarks
NEW Executive Institute participants will learn to
- Identify practices needed to achieve higher levels of success
- Increase their capacity for building alliances and handling conflict
- Develop strategic relationships for accurate feedback and organizational navigation
- Leverage feedback and new problem-solving techniques to improve team performance
- Learn ways to link operations strategy to the customer experience for improved financial outcomes
- Increase cross-cultural proficiency
- Gain valuable industry connections and networking opportunities with access to a talented and vetted community of supportive, high-potential women
- Learn specific skills to improve career options and support greater visibility for women in senior positions
- Adopt proven techniques to improve work-life balance
The NEW Executive Institute offers a unique experience, including
- Executive experience
- Academic research
- Executive coaching
- Industry knowledge-sharing
- NEW Executive Institute Alumni Network
Who should apply
- Seasoned professionals with at least 8 years of experience and management perspective across the enterprise or multiple departments
- Women identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Leaders who are 12 to 18 months from a promotion of increased responsibility
- Women who are three to five tiers from the top of their organization’s hierarchy.
- Managers of people or having final responsibility for large-scale enterprise-wide projects
- Women who have been recognized by their organizations as high-potential leaders with proven success and maturity in a professional environment
Companies are urged to nominate a diverse slate of individuals to build cross-function expertise. Seats in the program are limited; NEW sponsoring companies are given priority.
How to apply
Thirty-six women and four alternates will be selected to participate in NEW Executive Institute 2017. Participants will be selected by the NEW Education Committee based on professional and life experience, accomplishments in their organization and community, and growth potential. NEW Executive Institute participants will be invited to attend the NEW Executive Institute welcome webinar.
NEW Executive Institute tuition
Tuition for the NEW Executive Institute is $18,500 per participant, payable in advance. Travel and lodging for two five-day (Monday through Friday), on-site meetings not included. Participants will receive full refunds for cancellations prior to January 30, 2017. Partial refunds will be made for cancellations before March 26, 2017.
Contact NEW Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Nancy Krawczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org for program details.