Male shoppers and Roz Brewer are top NEW tweets in 2012
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Male shoppers, the best companies for moms, Sam’s Club CEO Roz Brewer and the debate on "Women Can't Have It All" headed the Network of Executive Women's Top 10 Tweets of 2012.
The Top 10 Tweets, ranked by clicks to our website:
1. Jan. 2, 2012 - As more men become their household's primary grocery shoppers, the cpg/retail industry is adjusting marketing efforts. http://ow.ly/8fMye
2. Sept. 28, 2012 - Eleven NEW sponsors were named 'Best Companies for Moms’ by Working Mother magazine. Do you work for one of them? http://ow.ly/e4B9g
3. Jan. 20, 2012 - Rosalind Brewer to be Sam's Club president and CEO. She'll be the first woman to lead a Walmart business unit. http://ow.ly/8AQKJ
4. July 10, 2012 - The Atlantic's ‘Women Can't Have It All’ article has ignited a fiery work/life balance debate. What are your thoughts? http://ow.ly/c7hQu
5. Jan. 30, 2012 - RT@newnational: Walmart Cda CEO Shelley Broader gave a personal account of her path 2 success @ the NEW Canada event. http://ow.ly/8Lxy7
6. Aug. 3, 2012 - "Trying to be a man is a big waste of a woman” -- Larree Renda, EVP of Safeway Inc., told NEW Forum attendees. http://ow.ly/cIBbg
7. Jan. 12, 2012 - RT@newnational: Walmart Canada CEO Shelley Broader is headlining the inaugural NEW Canada event Jan. 25. http://ow.ly/8pZP9
8. Feb. 29, 2012 - NEW has promoted Nancy Krawczyk and Stephanie McFee and expanded its staff to better serve members and sponsors. http://ow.ly/9lamS
9. Dec. 19, 2011 - NEW honored 11 women as the Network's 2011 Best of the Best regional leaders. Do you know or work with any of them? http://ow.ly/84frN
10. Jan. 4, 2012 - Young women appear to be postponing their careers to get more education, according to a New York Times report. http://ow.ly/8i0yz
Follow NEW on Twitter at twitter.com/newnational.