Welcome to what’s Next! NEW Leadership Summit is our biggest event of the year, a magical moment when our members come together to get powered up for the fight to Advance All Women! As the cherry on top, NEW is celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2021! Recharge in the company of visionaries, connect with people who share your fire, and build the tools you need to be a better ally and leader.
Join us for Summit: Next, where we’ll ignite the power of allyship in all of us to open the next chapter for women in our workplaces.
The last day to cancel and receive a full refund is 9/3/2021. Please revisit your online registration and click ‘Unregister’ (email address and confirmation number required).
You may transfer your registration to another member of your organization by 9/3/2021. Requests are subject to NEW approval. Transfer requests received after 9/3/2021 will incur a $250 service fee.
Requesting Group Registration
To request a group rate, log in to your NEW profile on newonline.org. On the left-hand navigation menu, click 'Promo Code Request Form' under the Request Forms header. The Promo Code Form will then automatically open in your screen. Complete all required and applicable fields and click 'Submit.' Please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be processed by NEW HQ.
*Group rates assume NEW Membership. If an attendee is not a Member, a Membership must be purchased or assigned by the NEW Ambassador.
Group Rate Terms & Conditions
- Group promo codes do not reserve a registration space.
- Registration promo codes may only be used at the point of online registration.
- Should a promo code not be used at the point of registration, prices will not be adjusted, and refunds will not be processed after registration is completed.
- If an attendee whose registration is processed using a promo code does not attend the event, refunds will not be provided.
- Invoice Request: Invoices are for all promo codes issued, not actual event attendance. If you do not meet the minimum seat requirements for the group rate, you will not be credited for the difference. If you would like to purchase more than the original minimum seat requirements, we can issue an updated invoice and will adjust the pricing discount as appropriate.
- Individual Group Code Payment: If you do not meet the minimum seat requirement with your group code, you will be invoiced the difference of the regular rate.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require registration support.