Early and mid-career professionals working in the field often lack the access to training, development and networking opportunities that employees working at headquarters have.
NEW Leadership Essentials brings employees from across companies together virtually to learn, build relationships with potential customers and share experiences and best practices on topics such as leading hourly teams, understanding bias and how conscious and unconscious bias impacts coworkers and customers.
- Increase leadership self-awareness and confidence through assessment and group coaching
- Develop critical leadership and career-advancement skills
- Practice feedback and coaching skills with peers
- Understand how leaders navigate industry-specific situations
- Share best practices while developing a supportive network of like-minded industry professionals
Self-paced study of six learning modules
Six 90-minute group coaching Webex sessions that include:
Facilitator-led recap of most recent module
Interactive coaching conversation
Guest executive discussion, followed by Q&A
Six 30-minute peer coaching breakouts
One 60-minute debrief of EQ-i 2.0 Leadership Assessment per peer group
One 60-minute one-on-one executive coaching session
Who should attend
Early career and mid-level women and men who work remotely or in regional offices or manufacturing locations.
Tuition is $1,295 per person.
Contact NEW Vice President of Strategic Value Karianne Gomez at email@example.com for program details.
* NEW Leadership Essentials is a pilot program; details are subject to change.