Who Should Attend
Regional Events: Members and non-members: emerging leaders, executives, men, and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals.
NEW Leadership Summit: NEW invites emerging leaders, executives, men, and women professionals who would like to connect with other professionals. Registration is for NEW members only
NEW Executive Forum: NEW invites senior leaders at the director level and above to attend Forum. Registration is for NEW members only.
Registration cancellations must be received 10 business days (2 weeks) prior to the event to qualify for a refund. To cancel a registration, navigate to “My Event Registrations’ from your NEW Online account. Select the registration you wish to cancel and click ‘Cancel.’
You may transfer your registration to another member of your organization up to three days before an event. Requests are subject to NEW approval. Transfer requests received after the 3-day deadline will incur a transfer fee if the transfer is possible. Request a transfer
Group Rates (if applicable)
Requesting Group Registration
To request the group rate for a NEW event, log in to your NEW On the left-hand navigation menu, click 'Promo Code Request Form' under the Request Forms header. Complete all required and applicable fields and click 'Submit.' Once submitted, please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be processed by NEW HQ.
Group rates assume membership. If an attendee is not a member, the corporate partner will need to attain a membership for the registrant or have the individual attain an individual corporate membership rate of $149 via their NEW online account.
Group Rate Policies:
- Group promo codes do not reserve a registration space.
- Registration promo codes may only be used at the point of online registration.
- Should a promo code not be used at the point of registration, prices will not be adjusted, and refunds will not be processed after registration is completed.
- If an attendee whose registration is processed using a promo code does not attend the event, refunds will not be provided.
- Invoice Request: Invoices are for all promo codes issued, not actual event attendance. If you do not meet the minimum seat requirements for the group rate, you will not be credited for the difference. If you would like to purchase more than the original minimum seat requirements, we can issue an updated invoice and will adjust the pricing discount as appropriate.
- Individual Group Code Payment: If you do not meet the minimum seat requirement with your group code, you will be invoiced the difference from the regular rate.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory
NEW takes the safety of our community very seriously. This is especially the case during the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Learn more about the adjustments we have made or considerations around our planned in-person events.
At any gathering, whether an informal or formal program, national or regional event, participants must abide by the Network of Executive Women anti-trust policy.
Portions of this event may be photographed and/or recorded for use by the Network of Executive Women in its sole discretion. Any and all attendees of the event may be recorded and/or photographed while in attendance and attendees will not be compensated in any fashion for use of a videotape or photograph containing any attendee's image or likeness.
Please email email@example.com if you have any registration related questions or needs.