NEW Executive Leadership Lab offers a select group of up to 24 women a transformative learning experience that will enable them to jettison old thinking, develop new insights, improve confidence and acquire the leadership skills needed to guide their organizations — and themselves — to the next level of success.
This empowering leadership development program combines two intensive in-person learning sessions, webinars and extensive executive coaching based on five personal assessments.
NEW Executive Leadership Lab is facilitated by GKC Group founder Grace Killelea, former senior vice president of talent for a Fortune 30 company, and her team, who specialize in creating customized programs for companies and associations.
- Develop a deeper understanding of their individual strengths, areas for improvement and potential derailers
- Improve their decision-making and execution skills
- Enhance their executive presence and understand their personal impact
- Learn productive and stress behaviors and their impact on communication, results and commitment
- Find their individual power, influence and voice, even in conflict
- Form a deeper connection to a personal and professional network
- Leverage emotional intelligence and insights to intentionally influence others
- Understand how to manage through change
- Learn to succeed working with and influencing diverse teams
Who should apply
NEW Executive Leadership Lab was created for senior-level women who are three to five tiers from the top of their organization and seeking increased responsibility. Organizations are urged to nominate a diverse slate of women to build cross-functional expertise.
NEW Executive Leadership Lab includes one-on-one coaching, learning modules that focus on senior-level leadership competencies and group work that enhances and implements the learning and creates strong connections. On-site sessions are held at the Science History Institute Conference Center in Philadelphia’s historic Old City district. Attendees will stay at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco at a NEW discounted rate.
Tuition is $12,500, including on-site meals and course materials (does not include travel and lodging).
Applications for NEW Executive Leadership Lab 2019 accepted until Friday, May 3. Attendance is limited — please apply early.