Twelve industry leaders were honored as "Women of Excellence" by The Path to Purchase Institute and Network of Executive Women at an awards ceremony Sept. 26 during the Path 2 Purchase Expo in Rosemont, Ill.
The women honored, by category, are:
- Barbara Hennessey, commercial marketing manager, Heineken USA
- Kristi Running, manager, North American display planning, General Mills
- Karen Sales, vice president of digital partnerships and shopper marketing, Albertsons Companies
- Nicky Jackson, CEO and Founder, RangeMe Inc.
- Carolyne Klug, shopper marketing manager, GlaxoSmithKline
- Olga Yurovski, CEO, Shopperations Research & Technology
- Tina Manikas, president, FCB/RED
- Diane Wallace, vice president and general manager, Walgreens, The Coca-Cola Company
- Stacey Rubin, senior vice president, Catapult Marketing
- Michele Gissi, integrated marketing and PR manager, Key Foods Stores Co-Operative Inc.
- Morgan Sonnier, account executive, Geometry Global
- Michelle Then, senior client services manager, Advantage Solutions
“These talented women are helping drive amazing growth in our industry, and we’re pleased to have an opportunity to call attention to their invaluable contributions,” said Mike McMahon, president and executive director, The Path to Purchase Institute. “We will continue to work with NEW and industry leaders to promote diversity and inclusion in business and society.”
“These Women of Excellence model the passion, talent and leadership qualities needed at every level, across functions, to achieve gender parity in retail and consumer goods,” noted NEW President and CEO Sarah Alter. “They are confident trailblazers, powerful collaborators, mentors and sponsors, early-career emerging leaders and senior executives who have changed the way their organizations do business. All are examples of the powerful, positive impact talented women have on corporate culture and business results.”
The Women of Excellence Awards is the premier networking event at P2PX, which attracts thousands of brand manufacturers, retailers, agency professionals and solution providers charged with executing effective marketing that drives shopper engagement and influences decision-making along the path to purchase.
P2PX is produced by the Path to Purchase Institute, a global association serving the needs of retailers, brands and the entire ecosystem of solution providers along the path to purchase. P2PI is a division of Ensemble IQ, a business intelligence resource that leverages an integrated network of media and information resources.
NEW Members — post your comments in our Member Community.